I wrote down 5 mantras for today.
1) Intuitively eating what my body
needs and wants is ED recovery.
(ED is an Eating Disorder)
2) Being grateful for food means
appreciating all that made the food
available and savoring each bite.
3) “Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first or last time.”
4) “Be happy in the moment. That’s enough. Each moment is all we need; not more.”
5) “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
I definitely struggled today due to the lack of structure since it’s my day off. I need to do laundry, study, clean and frankly I don’t feel well. This is exactly the type of mood that would normally have me reaching for sweet, sugary carbs. It’s a good thing there are none in the house.
I said my mantras. I socialized with family. I soaked in a soothing hot bubble bath to relieve stress. I might make a placemat with my mantras on them. I think that would be helpful for me. I definitely need to work on my to do list mindfully & add structure to my weekends.