A Mindful Thank You and a Recap of 2014!
Bye, bye 2014. I want to take a moment to express sincere gratitude for this amazing year. Yes, there was a LOT of hard work, some bumps along the way AND many awesome, mindful moments that I have to pause and acknowledge.
1) The Mindful Eating Summit. It was so exciting interviewing some of the most amazing mindful eating experts. The overwhelming feedback was fantastic! You gave many great suggestions for next year! P.S. Don’t forget to sign up right now for the Mindful Eating Summit 2.0 in August coming up next year! It will be even better. www.mindfuleatingsummit.com
2) The Chocolate Challenge. Thank you to the awesome fans and fun bloggers who participated in February. What a yummy way to practice mindful eating.
3) 1/2 Marathon on the Great Wall of China. Doing this marathon was a good metaphor for my 2014 year. Sometimes it is better not to know what you are getting yourself into and just say, “Yes! I’m game.” The marathon and the year were steep and mostly uphill but the view was amazing and simply breathtaking. At the end, I am 100% glad I did it.
4) EatQ reaching NYT bestseller status. Yes, it only took 14 years of diligent writing but whose counting! I am so profoundly grateful for the opportunity to share the message of mindful eating with so many people around the globe.
5) Getting to snuggle back into my writing den (I love writing!) and starting my new book which will be out in October 2015. Sign up on facebook in April for my Emotional Eating Summit!
6) I admire and appreciate the people I work with directly/and readers who send emails/facebook fans. Hardest working and bravest people ever.
Are you READY for a brand new mindful eating year! Follow me on a new adventure. I can’t wait to share what opportunities I have in store for you!
Task number one if you haven’t done so already, PRINT out the 2015 Mindful Eating Pledge and hang it up.
CLICK HERE for FREE DOWNLOAD! https://mindfuleatingsummit.com/mindful-eating-pledge-2015-2/
Stay tuned for more!